Established on August 2, 2004
Revised on April 26, 2017
WOW WORLD Inc.
We are a company that develops and sells the CRM application system "WEBCAS" series, and provides one-stop services from Internet business strategy to website construction, operation, and sales promotion.
We recognize that the proper handling of personal information is one of the most important matters for maintaining a relationship of trust with related
parties (customers, business partners, shareholders, and employees).
We comply with various laws and ordinances, JISQ15001 and the norms regarding the protection of personal information, and pay close attention to the accurate and safe handling of personal information.
In addition, in order to maintain and improve these efforts, we have established internal rules such as various regulations and ensure that all officers and employees operate them.
1.Formulation and continuous improvement of personal information protection management system
We will make officers and all employees aware of the importance of protecting personal information, and will build, operate, maintain and continuously improve the personal information protection management system in order to appropriately protect personal information.
2.Acquisition of personal information
When acquiring personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use to the person and obtain consent before doing so appropriately.
3.Use of personal information
We will use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use with the consent of the person. We will not use personal information for any other purpose and will take measures for that purpose.
The purpose of using the personal information acquired by our company is as follows.
ⅰ. Personal information about the customer
- ・For information on products, services, and entertainment
- ・To respond to inquiries and consultations
- ・For contract fulfillment
- ・To provide support and maintenance
- ・For research to improve products and services
ⅱ. Personal information about shareholders
- ・For exercising rights and fulfilling obligations based on laws and regulations
- ・To carry out opinions (questionnaire, etc.) to our company
ⅲ. Personal information of our employees
- ・For personnel and labor management
ⅳ. Personal information about applicants for employment
- ・For recruiter selection
- ・For pass / fail notification
ⅴ. Personal information recorded by customers who use our cloud service in our equipment for the service
- ・When a customer asks us to troubleshoot, we may view the log of the relevant business partner.
ⅵ. Personal information about the delivery destination received from the customer who applied for mail delivery agency to us
4.Provision of personal information
We will not provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the person, except as required by law.
5.Implementation of safety measures
In order to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information, we will implement security measures such as information security measures that we have traditionally implemented.
We will endeavor to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information, or leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
6.Respect for the rights of the person
We will respect the rights of the individual regarding personal information.
When the person requests disclosure, correction or deletion of self-information, or suspension of use or provision, we will promptly respond after confirming the person.
7.Compliance with laws and norms
In handling personal information, we will comply with laws and regulations applicable to the protection of personal information, guidelines set by the government, and other norms.
8.Responding to complaints and consultations
If a complaint or consultation regarding personal information occurs, we will set up a contact point and respond sincerely and promptly.
- ⅰ. What are cookies?
- Cookies are information stored in your computer, tablet, smartphone, or other Internet-enabled device.
Session cookies are temporarily stored while you are browsing this website, and persistent cookies are stored on your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc. even after you browse this website, and are valid as specified.
It will be retained for a period of time or until you manually delete it.
- ⅱ. Information acquired by cookies, etc.
- For the purpose of providing better websites to customers (posting information and distributing advertisements according to customers' tastes and tastes),we obtain information such as websites viewed by site visitors, and search keywords, and history of advertisements viewed and their clicks, and browsing time, and type of browser used, and access date and time, and IP address, and company information within the range that can be determined from the IP address, etc. by using cookies or similar technologies issued by services provided by third parties on various sites operated by us.
But, this information does not include your personal information (name, date of birth, phone number, email address, address, etc.)
However, if the information collected by cookies etc. is related to the customer information for the purpose of guiding the most suitable products and services to the customer, the information will be treated as personal information based on our "Personal Information Protection Policy".
- ⅲ. About using Various services
- ⅳ. How to manage and delete cookies
- You can disable cookies by changing the browser settings of your computer, tablet or smartphone. Furthermore, you can also delete stored cookies.
You can still use this website even if you disable cookies, but you may not be able to use some functions.
Please refer to the website of each browser provider for how to change the browser settings.
- 【Web browser settings】
- ・Microsoft Internet Explorer
- ・Microsoft Edge
- ・Apple Safari
- ・Safari Mobile
- ・Google Chrome
- ・Mozilla Firefox
■Inquiries and complaints about personal information
For inquiries and complaints regarding our handling of personal information, please contact the following.